DOT Registration and Application Assistance is one of the many services provided by DOT Compliance Consultants, LLC. The United States Department of Transportation (USDOT) application and registration process can be a very detailed process. Statistically speaking, over 50% of initial DOT applications are filled out incorrectly. Failing to correctly represent your business on your application can result in the rejection of your application.
With years of experience under our belts, DOT Compliance Consultants, LLC’s team of experts can help guide you through this process. Additionally, we can keep track of your filings/requirements and automatically maintain your information to ensure you are in full compliance with the laws and regulations.
Below are a few of the DOT Registration and Application Assistance services we provide:
• Filing for a New DOT Number: If you’re involved in interstate commerce, you must have a USDOT number. Each truck must also have that number displayed on the side of their tractor.
• Biennial MCS-150 Renewal: Every two years, your company must fill out a Motor Carrier Identification Report with updated information, even if there are no changes in your interstate operation or company status.
• Initial and Annual Registration Filing: All interstate carriers must complete this paperwork initially, and yearly thereafter.
• Application for MC Number: Operating Authority: You may need to get more than one operating authority to support your trucking company. You may also see the MC referred to as “MX” or “FF.”
• Reinstatement of MC Number: Operating Authority: Unless you are a passenger carrier that was found to be an imminent hazard or received an unsatisfactory rating, you can ask for an MC number to be reinstated, though you must have the proper form filled out and insurance lined up.
• United Carrier Registration: Also referred to as UCR, this is required for those that carry cargo across states.
If your company needs DOT registration assistance, application assistance services or have questions regarding your status, we can provide the fast, reliable help with your organization needs. Contact us using the form below or call us directly at 443-829-5937.